The Clique Official Fourms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Clique Official Fourms

The New Official Fourms and Site for The Clique Books!

4 posters

OMG OMG OMG!

Meredith
    Meredith
    Admin

OMG OMG OMG! Empty OMG OMG OMG!

Post  Meredith Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:07 pm

Woohooo I just got a letter from People to People Ambassadors program and I was invited to travel and study in England and France this summer!
    Im soo physced someone nominated me and my mom said I could go!
    But the problem is that England and France would be fun but alot of it is History and stuff and it dont sound fun like the others soo I found out that I can sign up to go to another one or something like that so I really need your help!
    Help me decide which one i should go to!
    1) go here:
    http://www.peopletopeople.com/TravelExperience/Pages/TravelExperience.aspx?productlineid=SAP
    2) look through all the other different itineraries and tell me which one you like the best!
    to get to the iteneraries go on the left where theres the name of the trip in red. click it.
    "itinerary detail" and look through it and then just go to the next one till you got through all of them.
    then tell me your top 3 trips.
    ohh and they have to be in the summer. (:
    thanks for helping everyone!
    Meredith
    Meredith
    Admin

OMG OMG OMG! Empty Re: OMG OMG OMG!

Post  Meredith Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:11 pm

**if any of you are intrested in doing this to; i can help you get nominated to go (but it will prob be in summer 2010 not this summer). just email me about it. Smile**
    nothereanymore

Post  nothereanymore Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:29 pm

ALL OF THOSE SOUND FUN! (NOT!) JUST CHOOSE THE ONE THAT SOUNDS LESS EDUCATIONAL....THEY WILL PROBABLY GIVE YOU MORE FREE TIME TO RUN AROUND && STUFF......HA HA LOL. PICK THE ONE THAT SEEMS MORE FANCY. YOU MIGHT FIND FANCY TOILETS THERE! LOLZ. BUT SERIOUSLY; WE'RE NOT THE ONES GOING. YOU ARE. PICK WHICHEVER ONE SEEMS MORE FANCY && TO DIE FOR. PICK THE ONE WHERE THE CUTE BOYS ARE SO U CAN CHEAT ON YOUR BOYFRIEND. LOL; HA HA HA. BUT EVEN SERIOUSER' PICK THE ONE TO DIE FOR && WHICHEVER ONE HAS FANCIER SIGHTS SO YOU CAN TAKE PICTURES!!!!

Last edited by daziya11 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lizaustin95
    lizaustin95

Post  lizaustin95 Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:10 am

daziya11 wrote:ALL OF THOSE SOUND FUN! (NOT!) JUST CHOOSE THE ONE THAT SOUNDS LESS EDUCATIONAL....THEY WILL PROBABLY GIVE YOU MORE FREE TIME TO RUN AROUND && STUFF......HA HA LOL.

that is like deffinatly not the point of these things..
    and you are being really mean to her and she did nothing..
    if you did not like the stuff that she posted then there was no need for you to comment!

oo..
    and i like the one with france!
    i thnk that would be SUPER COOL!
    but pick what you like!
    Maemi
    Maemi

Post  Maemi Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:30 pm

Urgh, I'm late!!!!!

Idk if I did that right, but I personally think the Celtic Cultures one looks cool, as well as both Japan ones

...Sweet! You could go to Antarctica! O_o
    nothereanymore

Post  nothereanymore Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:54 pm

[quote="lizaustin95"]
    daziya11 wrote:ALL OF THOSE SOUND FUN! (NOT!) JUST CHOOSE THE ONE THAT SOUNDS LESS EDUCATIONAL....THEY WILL PROBABLY GIVE YOU MORE FREE TIME TO RUN AROUND && STUFF......HA HA LOL.

that is like deffinatly not the point of these things..
    and you are being really mean to her and she did nothing..
    if you did not like the stuff that she posted then there was no need for you to comment!

It was a freakin' joke! You just don't understand it like everyone else does. Try reading between the lines...........and i know what the point of these things are. I'm in one.

\

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:24 am