The Clique Official Fourms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Clique Official Fourms

The New Official Fourms and Site for The Clique Books!

2 posters

BOOKS TO R3@D

nothereanymore

BOOKS TO R3@D Empty BOOKS TO R3@D

Post  nothereanymore Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:55 pm

Eleven,Twelve, && Thirteen By Lauren Myracle.

A peice of funny & cool art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please read it, you won't regret it!!!!! Wink
    Racheyy:)
    Racheyy:)

BOOKS TO R3@D Empty Re: BOOKS TO R3@D

Post  Racheyy:) Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:58 am

Another Good book to read is Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. You probably don't want to read a book about pants....well it's not about that! It's about the life of four teenage girls who take on adventures in the summer. About the Pants? It mysteriously fits all four girls PERFECTLY!

I hope you read this book:) I know I loved it!

If you like it enough there are 4 books in the series, so you could check them all out.
    nothereanymore

Post  nothereanymore Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:48 pm

I saw the 1st movie. I want to see the 2nd.............(yeah,yeah,yeah i know it came out a long time ago!!! Laughing ) && I think they're good too. My big sister has read all of them. So,ya,I think I'll check 'em out. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:36 am