The Clique Official Fourms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Clique Official Fourms

The New Official Fourms and Site for The Clique Books!

3 posters

UPDATE! (READDDDD!)

Meredith
    Meredith
    Admin

UPDATE! (READDDDD!) Empty UPDATE! (READDDDD!)

Post  Meredith Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Hey everyone just a little update.
    So the boards havent been active at all latley b/c everyone left after school started back up.
    I apoligize that i havent kept up the boards b/c my only free time was spent studying for examsss!
    So if you are back and looking please start posting again b/c the boards will boost back up quickly and there will be way more people now since i have to time to get more people to join again. Very Happy

uhmmm updates in my life are posted at:
    www.simplymeredithtv.blogspot.com
    other than that me and jason are still going out and things are amazingggg; i did good on my exams; im going skiing in a few weeks and im pretty much lovin life latley. Smile

now tell me whats going on in your lifeee below and plz start posting again! and deff read my blogggg.

tell me if you like the blog belowww and whats goiing on in your lifeee. Smile
    hamsterfan13

UPDATE! (READDDDD!) Empty Hey

Post  hamsterfan13 Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:53 am

I love your blog! Even with school, I still check this forum regularly to see if anyone posted anything interesting.
    nothereanymore

UPDATE! (READDDDD!) Empty Re: UPDATE! (READDDDD!)

Post  nothereanymore Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:20 pm

The chicken nuggets sure are burnt! Razz lol. Um, glad ur haveing fun and stuff! Hope you do/did good on your exams!!! Um,nothings really going on in my life. Just friends,idk. The usual. Smile

Sponsored content

UPDATE! (READDDDD!) Empty Re: UPDATE! (READDDDD!)

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:17 am