The Clique Official Fourms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Clique Official Fourms

The New Official Fourms and Site for The Clique Books!

+2
Maemi
xxxneondinoxxx
6 posters

Where Did You Go On Hoilday To Last Summer?

xxxneondinoxxx
    xxxneondinoxxx

Where Did You Go On Hoilday To Last Summer? Empty Where Did You Go On Hoilday To Last Summer?

Post  xxxneondinoxxx Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:13 pm

I Went To Mexico For Two Weeks
    And Then Spain For a week
    Maemi
    Maemi

Where Did You Go On Hoilday To Last Summer? Empty Re: Where Did You Go On Hoilday To Last Summer?

Post  Maemi Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:15 pm

Oh, that sounds fun! I didn't really go anywhere last summer, so sad, but I traveled a lot on weekends for tennis tournaments
    lizaustin95
    lizaustin95

Where Did You Go On Hoilday To Last Summer? Empty Re: Where Did You Go On Hoilday To Last Summer?

Post  lizaustin95 Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:52 pm

that does sound super fun!!
    i did not do anything last summer.
    Meredith
    Meredith
    Admin

Post  Meredith Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:25 pm

i went to:
    all over california my favorite part was los angeles of course; we went to hollywood, beverly hills, malibu, santa monica, etc. my family lives in california so we go there every year. Smile

cabo san lucas; mexico

then we went on a trip on the east coast where we went to nyc, atlantic city, boston, myrtle beach, etc. Smile

so i spent like a month and 1/2 traveling and the other month and 1/2 with friends. Smile
    its srsly was one of the best summers ever; not just the vacations since we go on vacations like that every summer but there was alot of memories with my friends. Smile
    XxdaniiixX
    XxdaniiixX

Post  XxdaniiixX Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:09 pm

I wen't back to california ^_^
    we go every year an i'll be moving back as soon as i turnn 17 XD
    SwimmingChick

Post  SwimmingChick Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:52 pm

Thats cool.
    This summer was one of my best summers 2 Very Happy
    I went to Alaska for 2 weeks and the rest of the time I got to hang out with all of my friends.
    It was fantastic!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:48 am