The Clique Official Fourms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Clique Official Fourms

The New Official Fourms and Site for The Clique Books!

+2
lizaustin95
Maemi
6 posters

Share an embarrassing story!

Maemi
    Maemi

Share an embarrassing story! Empty Share an embarrassing story!

Post  Maemi Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:28 pm

Mmmmkay, lemme think.

I was walking down the stairs after fifth bell and there was this group of cute guys walking behind me. A few of my friends were behind them and called my name, so I turned and stopped to wait for them...only problem, when I turned I tripped and slid down the rest of the stairs >_< so all the cute guys made fun of me...

yeah, that was pretty bad. What embarrassing thigs have happened to you?
    lizaustin95
    lizaustin95

Share an embarrassing story! Empty Re: Share an embarrassing story!

Post  lizaustin95 Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:03 pm

aw! it is ok sweetie.. if they made fun of you that means they were not worth it anyways!!

ok well i got isd for telling off the most retarded teacher..
    well i had to go around and clean my school and i had to sweep the gym and wash the bleachers..
    well i got laughed at by the whol 7th grade boys gym class AND the whole 8th grade girls gym class!
    that was the most embarasing(sp??)thing EVER!
    Maemi
    Maemi

Post  Maemi Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:17 pm

Augh, that does sound pretty bad, but you didnt die xD

Hm, once a bunch of guys were talking about whether or not this guy was playing hooky. One guy said no, there's something wrong with him, he's sick or something, and another guy was like no he's gay, so the first one turns to me and asks is he? And I say no, he's dating someone, and the guy says no, I meant is he sick? And I turned bright red.

But that wasn't the worst lol
    Ranajet
    Ranajet

Post  Ranajet Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:05 am

This is currently one of the most embarrassing things I have ever done.
    A couple of days ago my friend and I were walking around the oval and we found a golf ball. We made up a game and called it 'golf soccer', all it really was, was kicking around a golf ball. We left the golf ball there when we had finished with it. On Tuesday we were walking around the oval and decided to play golf soccer again. We found the golf ball and started kicking it around again. e got it all the way down into the main courtyard. The bell went so I picked it up and put it in my bag. At lunch we were kicking it around again and it rolled under a locked gate. I went all the way around the other side to retrieve it. Instead of doing the sensible thing and picking it up, I kicked it back under the gate. At this point I should mention that my friend and I decided to call the golf ball Awkward Turtle. When I got back around the other side of the gate, I found that the golf ball was gone! Dunn dunnn dunnnn! After looking around for a bit, we discovered that a guy in year eight had it. After a while, he dropped the golf ball, and when he did, I was on it! I started running after the golf ball shouting AWKWARD TURTLE as I did! Unfortunately, the other guy also started running after the ball. We kind of slammed into each other. He got away with the 'Awkward Turtle', and I walked away laughing my ass of with my friend who just stood there and watched the whole incident unfold. As if it wasn't embarrassing enough, the whole thing happened literally right in front of the guy I like...I ran through his down ball game. So embarrassing, so funny! I don't think I'll ever get over that! Embarassed
    Maemi
    Maemi

Post  Maemi Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:16 pm

LOL, that's an awesome name, Awkward Turtle.
    Haha, that sounds like something I would do xD
    My friends claim that I always manage to "make a scene"
    SwimmingChick

Post  SwimmingChick Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:15 pm

Hmmm...
    Well last year I was in my ELAR (English) class and I was walking up to my teacher because she called me over to her desk. And all of the sudden I tripped and brought a empty desk down with me! Although I turned red the good thing is I was able to laugh it off.
    But that was pretty bad
    nothereanymore

Post  nothereanymore Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:59 pm

I CAUGHT ONE OF THE GIRLS IN MY CLASS FROM LAST YEAR BLUSHING.......LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY BADLY! EVERYONE WAS STARING AT HER AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE UNTILL I YELLED "MADALYNE,MARCUS DOESN'T LIKE YOU!STOP BLUSHING!" SHE GOT MAD AT ME BUT SHE LAUGHS ABOUT IT NOW...... ((NO,IT WASN'T EMBARRASING TO ME,IT WAS EMBARRASING TO HER Laughing )
    Meredith
    Meredith
    Admin

Post  Meredith Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:28 pm

hmmmm; well i cant really think of anything embarrasing thats happened latley!
    but i tend to block out all my other embarrasing stories thats happend in the pass! lol

Razz
    nothereanymore

Post  nothereanymore Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:50 pm

Come on, Meredith! You know you got somethin 2 say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:14 am