The Clique Official Fourms

The New Official Fourms and Site for The Clique Books!


    Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Share
    avatar
    Meredith
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2008-11-17
    Age : 25

    Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  Meredith on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:40 pm

    Just Fill This Out And I Will Reply ASAP!

    Style:
    Fav. Store:
    Hated stores:
    Fav. Colors:
    Hates Colors:
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you love:
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you hate:
    Dressy or Casual:
    Occation:
    Other:


    Last edited by Meredith on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

    babydollz45

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2008-12-20

    i want an outfit

    Post  babydollz45 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:08 pm

    preppy like blair waldorf in gossip girl but a little more casual
    hollister, forever 21, urban behaviour, HNM
    urban planet
    purple, grey, black, green, yellow
    white
    necklaces, charm bracelets, converse, uggs, plaid tops
    graphic tees, air force
    in the middle
    school
    thanks so much muah xoxox <3 Very Happy
    [/b]
    avatar
    dixieanddelilah

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2008-12-20

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  dixieanddelilah on Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:45 pm

    style- preppy
    fave store- abercrombie and fitch and macys
    hated stores- hot topic
    fave colors- pink
    hated colors-black
    clothes jewelry shoes you love- boots, all jewelry, all clothes
    clothes jewelry shoes you hate- skinny jeans in bright colors
    dressy or casual-kinda in the middle
    occation-school and going out
    Thanks santa
    avatar
    Meredith
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2008-11-17
    Age : 25

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  Meredith on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:11 pm

    babydollz45 wrote:preppy like blair waldorf in gossip girl but a little more casual
    hollister, forever 21, urban behaviour, HNM
    urban planet
    purple, grey, black, green, yellow
    white
    necklaces, charm bracelets, converse, uggs, plaid tops
    graphic tees, air force
    in the middle
    school
    thanks so much muah xoxox <3 Very Happy
    [/b]




    sorry its not the best; but i hope ya like! Very Happy
    avatar
    Meredith
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2008-11-17
    Age : 25

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  Meredith on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:18 pm

    dixieanddelilah wrote:style- preppy
    fave store- abercrombie and fitch and macys
    hated stores- hot topic
    fave colors- pink
    hated colors-black
    clothes jewelry shoes you love- boots, all jewelry, all clothes
    clothes jewelry shoes you hate- skinny jeans in bright colors
    dressy or casual-kinda in the middle
    occation-school and going out
    Thanks santa



    hope ya like!
    avatar
    classicgirll

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2008-12-20

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  classicgirll on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:58 pm

    i want an outfitt :]
    btw you are superb. like honestly i love this forum already [i got notified by yahoo answers] and ive only been a member for like 2 minutes. but here is the stuff so u can make a polyvore outfitt:

    calll me classicgirll
    age: 13
    love style: preppy, chic classy
    hate style: every other style.
    colors: LOVE CRIMSON. i like every color EXCEPT brown + NEON COLORS.
    fave stores: abercrombie, hollister, urban outfitters, express, american eagle, bebe, the limited, victoria's secret pink, designer if realy cute.
    hate: pacsun. hot topic. charlotte russe. aeropostale. forever21etc.
    occassion; casual :]
    love: scarves, cute hat [beret] etc trends.


    IM A MODEST PERSON!! no tube tops. no short shorts/skirts/dresses. no chunky jeweleryy.
    thanks bunchess.<3



    if this will help:
    go to gap.com
    click women.
    and then click dresses.
    i love all of thosee, especially the
    1. tshirt sash dress and
    2. the jewel toned one and
    3.the short pleated dress and
    4.the strapless tiered one (i would wear the strapless with a matching tank) :]
    5. striped sweater dress

    fashion inspiration: gossip girl's blair and 90210 in general.

    THANKS SOO MUCH<3
    and happy holidays to you santa

    danceroxx_ZAS

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2008-12-20

    make me an outfit please

    Post  danceroxx_ZAS on Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 pm

    age13
    style idk preppy i guess
    hate gothic skater style
    fav store aeropostale am eagle a&f
    hate store hot topic
    fav color midnight blue purple orange green pink
    hate color black white
    clothes i love hoodies t-shirts jeans sweaters necklaces sperrys clogs k9's
    clothes i hate idk like gothic/skater type clothes
    casual
    school
    avatar
    Meredith
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2008-11-17
    Age : 25

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  Meredith on Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:11 pm

    classicgirll wrote:i want an outfitt :]
    btw you are superb. like honestly i love this forum already [i got notified by yahoo answers] and ive only been a member for like 2 minutes. but here is the stuff so u can make a polyvore outfitt:

    calll me classicgirll
    age: 13
    love style: preppy, chic classy
    hate style: every other style.
    colors: LOVE CRIMSON. i like every color EXCEPT brown + NEON COLORS.
    fave stores: abercrombie, hollister, urban outfitters, express, american eagle, bebe, the limited, victoria's secret pink, designer if realy cute.
    hate: pacsun. hot topic. charlotte russe. aeropostale. forever21etc.
    occassion; casual :]
    love: scarves, cute hat [beret] etc trends.


    IM A MODEST PERSON!! no tube tops. no short shorts/skirts/dresses. no chunky jeweleryy.
    thanks bunchess.<3



    if this will help:
    go to gap.com
    click women.
    and then click dresses.
    i love all of thosee, especially the
    1. tshirt sash dress and
    2. the jewel toned one and
    3.the short pleated dress and
    4.the strapless tiered one (i would wear the strapless with a matching tank) :]
    5. striped sweater dress

    fashion inspiration: gossip girl's blair and 90210 in general.

    THANKS SOO MUCH<3
    and happy holidays to you santa

    avatar
    Meredith
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2008-11-17
    Age : 25

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  Meredith on Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:04 pm

    danceroxx_ZAS wrote:age13
    style idk preppy i guess
    hate gothic skater style
    fav store aeropostale am eagle a&f
    hate store hot topic
    fav color midnight blue purple orange green pink
    hate color black white
    clothes i love hoodies t-shirts jeans sweaters necklaces sperrys clogs k9's
    clothes i hate idk like gothic/skater type clothes
    casual
    school


    avatar
    xxxneondinoxxx

    Posts : 98
    Join date : 2008-12-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Wales

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  xxxneondinoxxx on Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:10 pm

    Style: Emo/Scene
    Fav. Store: Any Except Hollister A&F AE ect
    Hated stores: look abouve
    Fav. Colors: Black and Neon Colours
    Hates Colors: Pastels
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you love: Skinnys Band Tee's Graphic Tee's Converses Vans, T.U.K (shoe brand) Rocket Dog ect
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you hate: None Really
    Dressy or Casual: Casual
    Occation: Everyday
    Other: N/a

    Thanks
    avatar
    Maemi

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2008-12-21
    Age : 24

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  Maemi on Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:21 pm

    Style: flirty, preppy, girly
    Fav. Store: Delia's
    Hated stores: Abercrombie, Hollister, tec (too expensive, I'm on a budget)
    Fav. Colors: pink, white, black, yellow, orange
    Hates Colors: brown, green
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you love: dresses, skirts, necklaces, heels, flats, flip-flops
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you hate: skinny jeans, punk/emo stuff >_<
    Dressy or Casual: casual =]
    Occation: winter in Florida (vacation!)
    Other: ...

    Thanks! <3


    Last edited by Maemi on Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to say thanks!)
    avatar
    Meredith
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2008-11-17
    Age : 25

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  Meredith on Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:32 pm

    I'm doing:
    xxxneondinoxxx
    &&
    Maemi

    but then im closing requests b/c im way busy. No

    dont worry tho look for when i post OPEN next to it; b/c it will open again! cheers
    avatar
    meg_<3

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2008-12-21
    Age : 25
    Location : Florida

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  meg_<3 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:17 pm

    style: for me, it depends on the day: sometimes is like to look nice, and sometimes I rock the comfy casual
    Fav store: I guess Target ( dont laugh ) Laughing
    Hated store: Limited too; cute clothes, too small
    Fav colors: Red, Yellow,sometimes pink and blue, neon green
    hated colors:brown and orange
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you love: shoes, sweaters, neclaces
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you hate: shorts
    Dressy or Casual:little bit of both
    avatar
    Meredith
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2008-11-17
    Age : 25

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  Meredith on Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:29 pm

    xxxneondinoxxx wrote:Style: Emo/Scene
    Fav. Store: Any Except Hollister A&F AE ect
    Hated stores: look abouve
    Fav. Colors: Black and Neon Colours
    Hates Colors: Pastels
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you love: Skinnys Band Tee's Graphic Tee's Converses Vans, T.U.K (shoe brand) Rocket Dog ect
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you hate: None Really
    Dressy or Casual: Casual
    Occation: Everyday
    Other: N/a

    Thanks




    ehh sorry its kinda bad! lol.
    avatar
    xxxneondinoxxx

    Posts : 98
    Join date : 2008-12-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Wales

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  xxxneondinoxxx on Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:32 pm

    i like it
    and if i lived in america i would probably live in Hot Topic
    avatar
    Meredith
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2008-11-17
    Age : 25

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  Meredith on Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:46 pm

    Maemi wrote:Style: flirty, preppy, girly
    Fav. Store: Delia's
    Hated stores: Abercrombie, Hollister, tec (too expensive, I'm on a budget)
    Fav. Colors: pink, white, black, yellow, orange
    Hates Colors: brown, green
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you love: dresses, skirts, necklaces, heels, flats, flip-flops
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you hate: skinny jeans, punk/emo stuff >_<
    Dressy or Casual: casual =]
    Occation: winter in Florida (vacation!)
    Other: ...

    Thanks! <3

    avatar
    lizaustin95

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2008-12-21
    Age : 23

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  lizaustin95 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:11 pm

    Style: flirty, preppy, girly
    Fav. Store: hot topic, aeropostael (sp??),Hollister
    Hated stores: none really..
    Fav. Colors: yellow, orange, green.. anything bright really..
    Hates Colors: brown, black, pink
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you love: skinny jeans, tees, jacktes, necklaces, heels, flats
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you hate: flip flops, skirts, dresses, tank tops..
    Dressy or Casual: casual =o)
    Occation: going on my first date!
    Other: ..

    Mand1314

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2009-01-15

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  Mand1314 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:37 pm

    Casual but stylish at the same time
    Forever 21, hot topic, hollister, urban outfitters etc. pretty much anything with clothes
    None really
    Gray, Black, Blue, Brown, Pink
    White, Orange, Yellow
    Graphic Tees, Converse, Bracelets, Necklaces, Boots, Hoddies, Cardogens, Boot Cut Jeans
    Flats,Uggs, Flip Flops, Skinny Jeans
    Middle, leaning a little closer to casual
    School

    audgepodge111

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2009-01-15

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  audgepodge111 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:51 pm

    STYLE: comfy casual most of the time, sometimes prep, sometimes more urban-outfitters-esque

    FAV. STORES: Gap & American Eagle, Ralph Lauren & J.Crew, Anthropologie & Urban Outfitters (depending on my style at the time)

    HATED STORES: don't really have any...

    FAV. COLORS: blue, green, purple, gray (I'm a fair-skinned redhead, so I have to wear what works on me! Very Happy )

    HATED COLORS: yellow, orange. They just don't work for me. Also, I hate really clashy patterns...where the colors should just NOT be put together. Same goes with outfits...

    I love empire tops or floaty tops, bootcut jeans, boots, graphic tees

    I hate really tight-fitting clothes, anything that will show off my stomach (I'm not fat, but I'm not super-skinny Embarassed ), or skinny jeans (again because of the not-super-skinny thing)

    casual
    OCCASION: well, I have a school uniform, so anytime I'm not in uniform is an occasion!

    Thanks!
    avatar
    Meredith
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2008-11-17
    Age : 25

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  Meredith on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:05 am

    audgepodge111 wrote:STYLE: comfy casual most of the time, sometimes prep, sometimes more urban-outfitters-esque

    FAV. STORES: Gap & American Eagle, Ralph Lauren & J.Crew, Anthropologie & Urban Outfitters (depending on my style at the time)

    HATED STORES: don't really have any...

    FAV. COLORS: blue, green, purple, gray (I'm a fair-skinned redhead, so I have to wear what works on me! Very Happy )

    HATED COLORS: yellow, orange. They just don't work for me. Also, I hate really clashy patterns...where the colors should just NOT be put together. Same goes with outfits...

    I love empire tops or floaty tops, bootcut jeans, boots, graphic tees

    I hate really tight-fitting clothes, anything that will show off my stomach (I'm not fat, but I'm not super-skinny Embarassed ), or skinny jeans (again because of the not-super-skinny thing)

    casual
    OCCASION: well, I have a school uniform, so anytime I'm not in uniform is an occasion!

    Thanks!

    avatar
    Meredith
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2008-11-17
    Age : 25

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  Meredith on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:39 am

    Mand1314 wrote:Casual but stylish at the same time
    Forever 21, hot topic, hollister, urban outfitters etc. pretty much anything with clothes
    None really
    Gray, Black, Blue, Brown, Pink
    White, Orange, Yellow
    Graphic Tees, Converse, Bracelets, Necklaces, Boots, Hoddies, Cardogens, Boot Cut Jeans
    Flats,Uggs, Flip Flops, Skinny Jeans
    Middle, leaning a little closer to casual
    School





    hope you likeee! Smile

    nothereanymore

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2008-12-21

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  nothereanymore on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:10 pm

    Style: Plain. Nothing an "it" girl would wair. (I know....I'm so plain. =)
    Fav. Store: I have no choice for where I get my clothes from. =( Walmart,Target,Fallas Peredes.
    Hated stores: Anything with skulls.....rock-stuff.
    Fav. Colors: Blue Blue Blue && Blue. =)
    Hates Colors: Ugly colors. =) (U allready know what they are. =)
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you love: CONVERSE.
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you hate: Highheels,boots......All I want is tennis shoes.
    Dressy or Casual: CASUAL. I'm not a dressy-type of girl. =)
    Occation: A trip to the store (?) Just nothing "special" if u know what i mean.
    Other: NO MAKEUP, nailpolish, headbands, or anything like that. I like to be plain and original. Smile
    avatar
    Meredith
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2008-11-17
    Age : 25

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  Meredith on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:04 pm

    daziya11 wrote:Style: Plain. Nothing an "it" girl would wair. (I know....I'm so plain. =)
    Fav. Store: I have no choice for where I get my clothes from. =( Walmart,Target,Fallas Peredes.
    Hated stores: Anything with skulls.....rock-stuff.
    Fav. Colors: Blue Blue Blue && Blue. =)
    Hates Colors: Ugly colors. =) (U allready know what they are. =)
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you love: CONVERSE.
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you hate: Highheels,boots......All I want is tennis shoes.
    Dressy or Casual: CASUAL. I'm not a dressy-type of girl. =)
    Occation: A trip to the store (?) Just nothing "special" if u know what i mean.
    Other: NO MAKEUP, nailpolish, headbands, or anything like that. I like to be plain and original. Smile



    here try this outfit.
    sorry i dont think you need my help to pick out jeans; converses; and a shirt. Razz

    nothereanymore

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2008-12-21

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  nothereanymore on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:21 pm

    Meredith wrote:
    daziya11 wrote:Style: Plain. Nothing an "it" girl would wair. (I know....I'm so plain. =)
    Fav. Store: I have no choice for where I get my clothes from. =( Walmart,Target,Fallas Peredes.
    Hated stores: Anything with skulls.....rock-stuff.
    Fav. Colors: Blue Blue Blue && Blue. =)
    Hates Colors: Ugly colors. =) (U allready know what they are. =)
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you love: CONVERSE.
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you hate: Highheels,boots......All I want is tennis shoes.
    Dressy or Casual: CASUAL. I'm not a dressy-type of girl. =)
    Occation: A trip to the store (?) Just nothing "special" if u know what i mean.
    Other: NO MAKEUP, nailpolish, headbands, or anything like that. I like to be plain and original. Smile



    here try this outfit.
    sorry i dont think you need my help to pick out jeans; converses; and a shirt. Razz

    I know, I'm so plain, right? lol. But if you look at my clothes........I have SUCH more fashion sense then you think. =) lol. (&& Thx.......Its cute. =)

    SwimmingChick

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2008-12-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Texas

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  SwimmingChick on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:32 am

    Style:Casual and comfortable but with a little bohoish-Basically I just wear whatever I think is cute
    Fav. Store:Urban Outfitters, Delias, Gap, JCrew, Forever 21
    Hated stores:Hollister and Abercrombie
    Fav. Colors:The colors that look best on me are greens and darker reds and blue
    Hates Colors: Pink and yellow (I just don't like to wear them but the colors are cool)
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you love:Riding boots, flats, flip-flops, ugg slippers,clothes with embroidery, silver jewelry, headbands
    Clothes/Jewlery/Shoes you hate:Glitter, rhinestones, anything really tight and skinny jeans, gold jewelry, anything flashy
    Dressy or Casual: In the middle but more casual
    Occation: School
    Other: Thanks a bunch! Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Re: Want an Outfit? [OPEN]

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:50 am