The Clique Official Fourms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Clique Official Fourms

The New Official Fourms and Site for The Clique Books!

5 posters

The Ultimate Guide to Becoming the Next "It" Girl!

Meredith
    Meredith
    Admin

The Ultimate Guide to Becoming the Next "It" Girl! Empty The Ultimate Guide to Becoming the Next "It" Girl!

Post  Meredith Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:03 am

http://www.freewebs.com/becomeanitgirl

Check it out and tell me what you think, its still being finnished.
    I'll let you know when I add more. Smile
    dixieanddelilah
    dixieanddelilah

The Ultimate Guide to Becoming the Next "It" Girl! Empty Re: The Ultimate Guide to Becoming the Next "It" Girl!

Post  dixieanddelilah Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:26 pm

That was a really cool site Very Happy
    Meredith
    Meredith
    Admin

The Ultimate Guide to Becoming the Next "It" Girl! Empty Re: The Ultimate Guide to Becoming the Next "It" Girl!

Post  Meredith Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:36 pm

dixieanddelilah wrote:That was a really cool site Very Happy

thanks I've spent alot of time trying to make it. Smile
    I'll try to add more soon. Smile
    xxxneondinoxxx
    xxxneondinoxxx

Post  xxxneondinoxxx Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:52 am

Looks Awsome
    Meredith
    Meredith
    Admin

Post  Meredith Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:12 pm

thanks. Smile
    lizaustin95
    lizaustin95

Post  lizaustin95 Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:54 pm

it looks awesome!
    i cant wait till i have time to read everything!!
    nothereanymore

Post  nothereanymore Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:49 am

Wow! It's very cool to me, I don't know what others think but I think it's cool. Wink I can't wait to have time to read everything,too. It looks like you put ALOT of hard work & time into this stuff. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    Meredith
    Meredith
    Admin

Post  Meredith Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:06 am

im glad you like it!!!

and yes i spend alot of time making these sites!

i always have to stay busy so i rarley have free time but when i do; i have a list of projects to do when i cant do anything else! lol

i made the ultimate guide to becoming the next "it" girl and these fourms when i was stuck at my uncles house all day for thanksgiving! lol

my next project is my blog! haha but that should be easy b/c im just updating on my blackberry everyday. tongue

SOO LOOK OUT FOR THAT! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:31 pm