The Clique Official Fourms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Clique Official Fourms

The New Official Fourms and Site for The Clique Books!

TCB Girl Mag!---- BE APART OF IT!

Meredith
    Meredith
    Admin

TCB Girl Mag!---- BE APART OF IT! Empty TCB Girl Mag!---- BE APART OF IT!

Post  Meredith Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:32 pm

TCB GIRL MAG!
    Welcome to the application page of the Official TCB Magazine, also known as TCB Girl Mag. This mag will include fashion, advice, gossip and soOoOo much more! I'm hiring in every position except editor in cheif; which is me.

Jobs:
    My assistant
    Secretary
    Co- editor
    Head of all things gossip
    Gossip columist
    Celeb gossip columist
    Head of advice
    Dear Jane advice columist
    Head of fashion
    What's hot whats not writer
    Who wore it best
    Teen trends
    Head of fun
    Quiz corner writer
    Most embaressing moment writer

The above persons will send there stuff into the director that applies to them and then the directors will make the final decisions.

Directors:
    Creative Director: This person helps me with the magazine. All of the directors hand their stuff to the Creative Director who organizes everything. To be a Creative Director, you have to be organized, creative), and dedicated. You are in charge of all of the directors, along with me.
    Fashion Director: This person organizes everything in the fashion section, then hands it to the Creative Director at the determined deadline. Organizing the fashion section includes any fonts, colors, pictures, etc. are finished. To be a Fashion Director, you have to be organized, dedicated, and have a keen eye for fashion. You are in charge of all of the writers for this section.
    Layout Director: This person makes the layout for the magazine. This includes the cover. This person also is the AD Director. You must be good at layouting and photoshop/picnik for this job. You must also be organized and dedicated.
    Beauty/Health Director: This person organzies everything in the beauty/health section, then hands it to the Creative Director at the determined deadline. Just like fashion, you organize anything in this section. You must be organized, dedicated, and know about beauty and health. You are in charge of all of the writers for this section.
    News/Interviews Director: This person organzies everything in the news section, then hands it to the Creative Director at the determined deadline. Just like fashion, you organize anything in this section. You must be organized, dedicated, and know about world news, celebrity gossip, and more. You are in charge of all of the writers for this section.
    Arts Director: This person organzies everything in the arts section, then hands it to the Creative Director at the determined deadline. Just like fashion, you organize anything in this section. You must be organized, dedicated, and know about music, art, etc. You are in charge of all of the writers for this section.

Application!
    Name:
    Time Zone:
    Why are you qualified:
    Any Ideas:

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:26 am